Before submitting the paper please use this template.
All the papers for ICESBA2021 Conference will be submitted online and also sent to the official e-mail address of the conference: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for understanding.
Please read this tutorial for authors regarding the online submission system.
How to upload the papers after receiving the abstract acceptance?
How to edit my profile in the online submission system?
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word. Please see the template.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the template.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed track of the conference, authors’ names are removed from submission, with “Author” and year used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of authors’ name, paper title, etc.
- If submitting to peer review, all Microsoft Office documents (including Supplementary Files) have been saved by going to File and selecting Save As; clicking Tools (or Options in a Mac); clicking Security; selecting “Remove personal information from file properties on save”; clicking Save.